We provide assistance and representation for all family based petitions such as I-130 petitions for family members, adjustment of status, Removal of conditional residency and Consular processing with or without I-601A waiver.

A United States citizen can file a family petition for a spouse, parent, child (single or married) and siblings. An adult or married child as well as a parent will be given a priority date and once that priority date is current, they would be eligible to file for adjustment of status or consular processing. A parent, spouse or minor child of a United States citizen has an immediate visa available to him/her, therefore if they are eligible (entered the United States legally or has 245i protection), they can file for adjustment of status for their lawful permanent status. If the parent is in another country they will be eligible for consular processing. A spouse or minor child that did not enter legally or have 245i protection will have to file an I-601A waiver to waive the 10 year bar for having entered the country illegally. This waiver is based on showing that the United States citizen will suffer extreme hardship if the waiver is not granted. If the waiver is granted, the spouse or child will be able to continue with consular processing.

A spouse that is granted lawful permanent residency through a United States citizen and at the time of such grant they had been married under two year, will have to petition USCIS to remove their condition within 90 days of the expiration of their condition.